Saturday, March 10, 2007

i am a Binge Blogger . . .










































i never get around to blogging because it takes me so long! i'm extremely indecisive and i try too hard to be entertaining. it's really quite sad actually because my blogs are never that impressive. so i shall try to be more consistent with my blog-posts. either that or i'll attempt to be more witty. but as the rule goes in our house... ~you get what you get and you don't throw a fit~

2 comments:

barb said...

there is just something special about little boys isn't there. i need to see that baby again!

andi said...

Yay! I was so hoping that you would return to the blogsphere and post some cute pictures! He's such a cutie! I need to see that baby too- I wanna squeeze those cute little cheeks! And I always thought you were the cutest pregnant mama ever!