




aww... cuddles!
just a typical morning at our house. i believe we were watching Peter Pan (morgan's favorite movie this month... she has her daddy's passion for movies and her mamma's fickleness.)
note that morgan is in her pajamas which means it could really be any hour of the day. if she's at home she insists on wearing pajamas if not nothing at all. clearly she has already developed Michael's and my habits. we love us some cozy pants!
( um, Bobby is only dressed because he had a "blow out" that morning. his new nickname is Torpedo! he is very tricksy, too... always waiting until the diaper is off! ah, geez. )
3 comments:
Ah, Jen, your kids are so cute. They just make me giggle. I guess more so Morgan, because I know her, but any kid that has poop explosions makes me giggle! Take for example, Dave. Who, upon one of our first meetings torpedoed me in a restuarant. Something about the boys in your family!
I love it! You are always so beautiful! I have tried to do this blogging thing, and will keep trying but not very good at staying up to date. Anyway, love and miss you lots!!
Your kids are so stinkin cute! that picture of morgan all by herslef is so preicous, i love her blonde flipped hair! and I am fan of some cozy pants too, so I don't blame ya.
Post a Comment